garfrield-da-catgarfrield-da-cat

Main News Movies Reviews Stats 69 Fans

ME3: El-Cid's Best Worst ME3: El-Cid's Best Worst

2 stars because your lips were extremely chapped. next time be sure to apply lip balm to moisturize your dry awful-looking cracked lips. i reccommend burts bees or carmex

El-Cid responds:

Internet trolling as Garfield? I'd totally hang with you in real life.

The Adventures of WillieD The Adventures of WillieD

wow

u stink at animating but i gave u 10 cuz u like linking park

Dot Dot Dot - Soundboard Dot Dot Dot - Soundboard

Completely unnecessary.

Look, obviously its no secret that the original animation was very successful. Personally, I have a few gripes with that, one of them being the fact that people based their rating on the AUDIO of the flash, and not the VISUAL. This totally defeats the purpose of the audio portal, and may discourage those with actual animation skills and talent (not saying you don't have any, but you could easily do better), but I can't blame you for the ignorance of others.

What I CAN blame you for is trying to milk the original animation for all its worth. It's evident that you are just trying to cash in off the success of the first one, with all of the shameless plugging and such. Why would we need a soundboard for something that we could just download and splice apart ourselves? What would the purpose of creating a soundboard of that audio be in the first place? AND WHY THE HELL DOES THIS HAVE A GODDAMN 3.8? I'm not trying to sound jealous, but seriously Newgrounds? Daily 2nd place for a boring-ass game with no replay value or true purpose?

This place can truly make me sick sometimes.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful